Text Message Tg Captions?

Considering the fact I've compiled so many selfie images (mostly taken via mirror), perhaps compiling them into captions involving texts between two individuals might be best for said images. Maybe I can ask for possible names for this set of captions or just stick with Tg Text Messages and give them different tags depending on different Scenarios (i.e. Body Swap, Spell, Possesion, Shapeshifting, Astral Recurrence, etc.). Enough images for both MTF & FTM captions and either multiple images for one post or just one to a post?


Comments

  1. Thanks for the feedback, but I'll probably be doing most of the concepts/ideas I post on here for experimentation to later post on the main site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that's the case then you'll be happy with my upcoming content on this site!

      Delete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I love it, your stories are very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's always great to get new viewers!

      Delete
  4. Oh yeah, love to see this. How would one make a suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make a request page like my main site eventually here.

      Delete

Post a Comment